Hot girl summer is here and we are serving up the cutest hairstyles that you can do at home!
1. BUTTERFLY CLIPS. I think I speak for all of us when I say we are totally here for this nostalgic, 90’s look that takes us straight back to the glory years. Easy to do, but makes quite the statement for a proper hot girl summer. You can create this look using Easy Blo for a perfect blowout or Babe Waves for a beachy vibe. Then pin your front hair back with butterfly or clips of your choice! Watch the video below to see how we created it!
2. Impress all your friends with these pull-through pigtails. This hairstyle wins points for being way easier to do than it looks! Watch the video below to see how it’s done!
3. We have a simple, yet sassy, braid look. Quickly just add small braids to the hair framing your face and you’re set. Bonus points if you pair it with Babe Waves to give it that ‘lived-in’ look.
4. If you’re looking for a go-to glam style, look no further! Spray your hair with ColorWow Dream Coat to keep frizz away before blow drying. We use our Trademark Beauty Hair Coils for extra lift and hold for this high pony, leaving out just the pieces to frame your face. Secure the wrapped hair to hide the coil with our bobby pins that come in every color!
5. We can’t have hot girl summer without perfect beach waves. We used Jumbo Babe Waves to achieve these effortless, bouncy waves. Hold it in place all day with Color Wow’s Cult Favorite Hairspray that won’t darken, dull, or yellow your hair!
6. Bubble braids are one of the easiest ways to elevate an outfit without having to try too hard. Simply tie a rubber band a few inches apart, pull each portion of the pony to give the bubble some volume, and voilà. A helpful tip is to spray your hair with texturizing spray before you begin to give it extra volume. We used Style on Steroids by ColorWow.
7. Not sure who said claw clips are back in style, but I won’t argue. A cute claw clip can make all the difference this summer. It's ideal for a cool, lazy girl look.
8. Versatile, and quite the statement, you can wear a good bandana several different ways. Bandanas bring in texture and dimension to your hair that is really satisfying to the eye. These are great ways to amp up a casual hairdo without having to try too hard. We always secure our updos with our Trademark Beauty Hair Coils.
Shop all hair and summer accessories at Shoptrademarkbeauty.com. Happy Hot Girl Summer, Beauties!
xx Kaitlyn Burrow